Setting the Standard: Qiu Qiu Online
Innovation and professionalism are key elements for online gaming system providers who must consistently scan the horizon and stay one step ahead of the ever-changing Internet trends. In this issue of Gambling Times we take an in-depth look at one of the most notable gaming system providers, Gaming & Entertainment Technology.
Who is GET?
Gaming & Entertainment Technology (GET) is a leading-edge developer of state-of-the-art Internet gaming systems for regulated jurisdictions around the world. Formed in 1995, this Australian-based company is recognized globally as a leading provider of innovative online gaming products. The GET client-server distributed architecture has also been extended to provide a secure platform for game-show networks and entertainment applications.
About the Software
In a market crowded with Qiu Qiu Online gaming system providers, GET has repeatedly won competitive tendering situations and has come out on top of numerous due diligence processes conducted by high-profile online gaming site operators. “We have achieved this through our ongoing committed focus on the fully regulated online gaming market,” said Tibor Vertes, Chairman of GET. “We offer an uncompromising level of technical excellence and a dedication to meet our customers’ needs.” Some of GET’s strengths include:
- A distributed modular server platform designed to cope with the volume of traffic expected at the busiest land-based casinos around the world. As a result, their gaming server has proven its tremendous ability in achieving maximum uptime, scalability and extensibility.
- A casino administration center providing total control and secure centralized management of the casino operation.
- A browser-based casino gaming system offering all the advantages associated with connect and play gaming that is highly optimized, and contains Java-based 3D graphics.
- GET’s latest casino system has consistently led the industry in features and functionalities. Multi-player gaming, wide area progressive jackpots and multi-line slots with special features are just some of the core features available.
Special Features for PlayersGET’s client gaming software is renowned for its robustness, realistic graphics and extensive feature sets, which include:
- A suite of single-player and multi-player games including Keno, Craps, Roulette (European and American), Bingo, Sic Bo, Video Poker, Punto Banco, French Roulette, Pai Gow, Blackjack, Baccarat, 3 Reel Slots, 5 Reel Multi-Line Slots,
- Multi-player gaming software incorporating drag and drop functionality and real-time 3D animations.
- Linked Progressive Jackpots.
- Military-strength (1024-bit RSA and 448-bit Blowfish) encryption technology used in the verification and authentication process for maximum security and player protection.
- Online statements for all games and transactions.
- Tunnelling technology that allows players to connect from behind corporate firewalls anywhere any time.
- True browser-based “Connect and Play” gaming software.
- Extensive account management facilities with game replay functionality.
- Responsible gambling features including self-imposed deposit limits, bet limits and self-exclusion options.
What’s Next for GET?
GET recently announced a merger with Innovative Gaming Corporation of America (IGCA), a Nevada-based company listed on NASDAQ. Merging GET’s Internet gaming platform and game titles with IGCA’s Linux-based slot operating system creates a diverse product range suitable for “bricks-and-mortar” casinos as well as virtual casinos.
Chairman Vertes stated, “We determined that the formal merger of GET’s existing server-based, regulated gaming system with IGCA’s traditional land-based gaming machines presented unique opportunities to introduce new technology to the traditional casino floor while further enhancing our superior Internet casino operating platform.”
IGCA recently announced that it had acquired the rights to a series of video poker games including 3 Hand Poker and to a Class II Bingo game and Keno games developed by experienced third party game developers. All three games were unveiled in April 2002 at the National Indian Gaming Association trade show in San Diego, California.
Digital TV Applications
Digital TV allows for the integration of media, communication and entertainment, with the medium providing for simultaneous transmission of data, video and real-time transactions. With this technology available, GET’s online gaming system will provide players with the ability to participate in live games, win prizes, play against other users, interact with their favorite celebrities and utilize the sites as virtual shopping malls.